• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Everybody hates Bryce - TC August 11th

11 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Teddy B looks like Steve Young in those highlights compared to what we've been subjected to since.  It's worse than I realized.

I was watching Kyle Allen the other night and I was like wow look at that zip! lol 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 3

8 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

I want this team to win but Tepper with be intolerable if this team ever puts it together. 

Hes totally wrecked the pride of what it means to be a panther as a fan and as a player...its just brown...the same color as sht...

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

7 minutes ago, KSpan said:

Absolutely not, but man, it says something when Bridgewater's arm looks strong in comparison.

Everybody forgets that Robbie Anderson looked like a legit deep threat for 15 minutes in 2020.  It's the reason that they stupidly gave him that big extension.  It was better than you remember.  That's the sad part.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

I was watching Kyle Allen the other night and I was like wow look at that zip! lol 

I mean, if you are going to use a subpar player, at least know it so you can pay the subpar price. 

• Beer 1

Just now, jayboogieman said:

No, it really wasn't. You're letting your dislike of the current QB and state of the team color your memory. It was bad and unexciting football then too.

Look at the scores.  It was better.  People act like it was the worst, but we had a semi competent offense.  Think whatever you want, but its statistically evident.  That's not feelings.

• Pie 1

Nobody legitimately wants Bridgewater or any of the bum QB's of yesteryear back. Bad is bad. But we have absolutely labored for even field goals as of late and defenses have absolutely no fear of a deep ball from our O. We have tumbled even further than our usual through the bulk of the Richardson years. That is saying something.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Look at the scores.  It was better.  People act like it was the worst, but we had a semi competent offense.  Think whatever you want, but its statistically evident.  That's not feelings.

Different situations and the 2020 team was more talented than the current one. Rhule's teams, including coaches, followed his lead unlike the clusterfug the Panthers were last season.

My whole point is that people compare Teddy B to Bryce because "all he did is check down".  That's just not true.  That's all he did when it mattered.  But in the 1st Quarter on some random 2nd down?  He might hit Robbie for a 30 yard pass.  That's why the guy had 1k yards and only 3 TDs.

3 minutes ago, jb2288 said:

It’s wildly impressive y’all are able to have his exact same conversation with the exact same posters every single day lol 

So, you have him making the Pro Bowl do you? Wait, do they even have a 15th alternate?

The Panthers organization posts a number of propaganda pieces if that is more your speed. They are 100% Free and you can even use your Huddle bookmark to access them. It could’t be easier.