• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Everybody hates Bryce - TC August 11th

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Maybe.  Isn't there another cam that's on the radar?

Cam Ward at Miami who transferred from Washington State

You also forgot Ewers although I’m not super high on him

I want Beck

Edited by *FreeFua*
  • Pie 1

3 hours ago, Manna said:

The hate extends to both Bryce and Tepper because if Tepper had made the right choice it would’ve turned the franchise around last year. 

Well Reich likely would still be our coach. But his style of offense is better suited for Stroud. So maybe it wouldn’t be so bad. 

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Well Reich likely would still be our coach. But his style of offense is better suited for Stroud. So maybe it wouldn’t be so bad. 

Stroud would’ve bought Reich a little more time for sure. Whether he would’ve lasted till the end of the season or halfway through year 2 who knows. 

As much as I love Stroud you can’t talk about what he’s doing without giving a lot of credit to Bobby Slowik. Slowik’s system would have just about anyone looking at the very least competent

Bryce is limited as a QB but I’d be curious to see what his numbers would look like with Slowik

Edited by *FreeFua*
  • Beer 1

I don't hate Bryce...I actually feel bad for him...he came here ready to play and with so much hope unbeknownst to the perils of a shttily run organization.... run by theee shttiest owner in the league....I've tempered my expectation and my best optimism is we'll finally have a winning season in year 11 under this douche.... I said it many times....hes only a money man forget the BS he wants to win...he don't know how.

Edited by Johnstonny

1 hour ago, Icege said:

Ew. This one was ugly.

Ugly isn’t the word.

That's our first overall pick who sat out the first preseason game tossing a no look INT. Looks errily familiar to some turnovers from last year.

Just brutal.

• Beer 1

54 minutes ago, Icege said:

image.png.fece3f9d22262d3632677c5e8f279c32.png

Diontae has the ball and his second foot has just hit the ground. His knee is about to touch the boundary. The ball pops out when he hits the ground. This is the deep shot down the sideline that folks were asking for. The only difference was that Johnson lost the ball while Brown held onto it in Washington's preseason game. 

-------

Thielen is up.

Can you stop being the ministry of propaganda here?

That ball was too far out of bounds for the receiver to make a play on it without making an acrobatic grab and that was an issue last season as well. I mean the guy got shaken up trying to haul it in and you're still desperately running interference. Do you think that won't eventually result in some tempers flaring if he continues this trend into the regular season like last year? DJ will absolutely let BY hear about it eventually. Our receivers have to help the QB and our QB has to help the receivers. It's a two way street.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

33 minutes ago, Icege said:

Jared Feinberg started working with Verge writing for USA Today

Reviewing film for the Panthers' top performers from 2024 preseason opener

Tweets from the article:

I'd love to keep Brady here I think he has a real future at Center, and he has the ability to slide to either RT if we chose to cut Moton for cap space or LT if Icky doesn't pan out. 

• Pie 1