• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BREAKING: Stephon Gilmore update!

27 minutes ago, Mistuh Jones said:

Only using panthers interest as leverage. Its been long enough but yall can keep grinding the pepper if you want to. 

So? I'd do the same thing. I hate to break it to you, but we're the dregs of the league right now. Anyone with other options is gonna choose another option. The only free agents we're getting are the ones with no other options or the ones we're willing to significantly outbid the competition to sign. It is what it is.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

5 hours ago, Mistuh Jones said:

Ima say it. F$CK Gilmore 

I love it when posters embrace the dark side and turn heel on players and other posters. It's a fun way to be, sometimes........And fvck anyone who doesn't agree! 

• Beer 1

I really don't understand Gilly still being out there and why we haven't brought him yet either.  I always felt either he could continue playing at a high-level as a corner into his late 30s or make the transition to safety like other highly-skilled corners did later in their career.

7 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

I really don't understand Gilly still being out there and why we haven't brought him yet either.  I always felt either he could continue playing at a high-level as a corner into his late 30s or make the transition to safety like other highly-skilled corners did later in their career.

Looks like a cost/performance discrepancy to me. People do not want to guarantee an expensive contract at this point. 

I think he is that vet category that needs an injury to a starter on a contender like, now, or he is looking at signing after week one and getting his money via incentives. 

11 hours ago, Panthero said:

I love it when posters embrace the dark side and turn heel on players and other posters. It's a fun way to be, sometimes........And fvck anyone who doesn't agree! 

And fvck anyone who doesn't like guacamole also because that poo is good.

Life Lol GIF by Chipotle Mexican Grill

• Beer 1

8 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

And fvck anyone who doesn't like guacamole also because that poo is good.

Life Lol GIF by Chipotle Mexican Grill

Not all guac is the same, just like anything else.  I've had amazing, and I've had some that I imagine dog poo would taste like.

• Beer 1

10 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Screw Minnesota. Ive been there a few times and there aint nothing to do up that way but ice fish and bang big boned chicks. The problem is you have to take them big bitches out to eat first and they order too damn much.

Edited by Ricky Prickles