• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nothing really to see, but Cowboys eyeing Boobie (among several) as a failsafe

TD alt

On 8/11/2024 at 12:51 PM, Basbear said:

You are nuts. Panthers would have to included a mid rounder AND inches sanders for Dallas 2089 7th. 

In other words they are stuck with him. Dallas is just looking for a free ride. 

Yeah it was a nice dream but no team would take him for just the sake of taking him without us giving them a nice draft pick 

• Beer 1

On 8/11/2024 at 12:51 PM, Basbear said:

You are nuts. Panthers would have to included a mid rounder AND inches sanders for Dallas 2089 7th. 

In other words they are stuck with him. Dallas is just looking for a free ride. 

No way that I believe the Panthers would have to include anything. If that's the case, then Dallas may as well not even look this way. I could see maybe giving a late round pick if you're trying to dump salary, but a mid rounder is preposterous.

21 hours ago, TD alt said:

No way that I believe the Panthers would have to include anything. If that's the case, then Dallas may as well not even look this way. I could see maybe giving a late round pick if you're trying to dump salary, but a mid rounder is preposterous.

If you are going of last year's production alone, I feel like they would have to give Dallas something for them to take him unfortunately. He didn't exactly light up the world or anything even close to similar. If Dallas was crazy enough to offer us some fresh baked cookies, I would probably have to seriously consider just to rid that salary immediately. Could probably get that production from any undrafted free agent if going solely on last year's numbers.