• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

To the people who stole my PS2

Doc Holiday

Just curious to ask but why?

No ones really stolen it as far as I know, but I'll be damned I'm out of ideas as far as where it's gone is concerned.

Perhaps it's a sign you need to join this decade....

Don't have a ps3 though' date=' depending on how old it is it should play ps2 and ps1 games.[/quote']

As stated by myself on various occasions in many threads "no I do not have a PS3 but I do plan on getting one eventually (probably this summer)" and unlike many fan boys here im console neutral.

Btw I just also realized that I'm missing Gow 1&2 and all my devil may cry games

<--- Retrogaming dork

Not so much now as I used to be, but I'd still take 2 buttons and a D-pad anyday over these multi-button controllers of today... Games as a whole have gotten toooo complicated, too involved... In the past once you could get the NES to quit blinking you could be in game playing in a matter of seconds. Now there's load screens, FMV sequences, etc... Then once you get into the game, you need a damn technical manual to figure out how the buttons work...

Ahhhh, make me want to go play some NES emulation :)

<--- Retrogaming dork

Not so much now as I used to be, but I'd still take 2 buttons and a D-pad anyday over these multi-button controllers of today... Games as a whole have gotten toooo complicated, too involved... In the past once you could get the NES to quit blinking you could be in game playing in a matter of seconds. Now there's load screens, FMV sequences, etc... Then once you get into the game, you need a damn technical manual to figure out how the buttons work...

Ahhhh, make me want to go play some NES emulation :)

grandpa_simpson_yelling_at_cloud.jpg

Archived