• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Need tips for triggering labor in female human

TheSaint

rent a jeep and take her offroading somewhere nice and bumpy.

if that doesn't work....tell her sex...over and over and over again will work for sure!!!!

i did suggest a trip to the mountains tomorrow for the day...maybe the change in altitude will do something...

the sex thing creeps me out to be honest.

rent a jeep and take her offroading somewhere nice and bumpy.

if that doesn't work....tell her sex...over and over and over again will work for sure!!!!

I would skip the 1st idea, and continue on with the 2nd... most likely the best idea you'll find...

and when you are too tired, you may attempt offroading.. however, you may be a little tired from the hard work you've been putting in for the betterment of your family..

continue on... more sex:

so now, we have concluded that you are trying to eat healthier (pun intended), exercise more so your baby will have a father throughout the first quarter to half century of his life, and also, that more exercise will make you a stronger man to protect his family...

I think we've settled that more sex is better for the entire family and that your wife should take one for the betterment of your household..

you may bill me anytime...

Archived