• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Calling it! The Carolina Panthers will win at LEAST 10 games this season....

Zcustom

just curious as to why you panther fans think you will win 10 or more? Not to sound like a prick, but what have you done so far to improve your team? As an outsider looking in...I have no answer to that!

bengals have a top defense and run game. though, their run game was a bit of a surprise last year. it may not happen again. some experts are expecting them to win their division.

They're worse than us with the consistency issue, last year was a good one for them. I don't see them following through this year.

Guest silver82blade

we don't need to improve our team to win more games. we had one of the toughest schedules in the league last year.

just curious as to why you panther fans think you will win 10 or more? Not to sound like a prick, but what have you done so far to improve your team? As an outsider looking in...I have no answer to that!

We got rid of Jake.

Easier schedule than last season.

We would have won at lest 11 games last year if it were not for him.

Defense will still be good....actually better than last year.

OLine is great.

RB's might be the best in the league.

We need another WR..that I give you.

If Moore plays anything like the end of last season, I say 10-6 or 11-5.

Guest silver82blade

I called 8-8 last season and I'm calling it again this season.

If the Defense clicks and Moore has a probowl year 10-6

If we get bit on the ass by the injury bug again 6-10 (Giving us a good pick in next years draft where we finally do have a first round.)

if moore has a pro bowl year, that means the weakest part of our team, the passing game, is one of the top passing games in the league. i think we may lose 2 or 3 games if moore goes to the pro bowl.

if moore has a pro bowl year, that means the weakest part of our team, the passing game, is one of the top passing games in the league. i think we may lose 2 or 3 games if moore goes to the pro bowl.

He wont go to the pro bowl unless he beats out Manning numbers, he's too unknown.

Archived