• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

assume this is our team. How successful do you think we will be?

invisible38833

I say we will undoubtedly be a wild card team. Not enough talent to win our division, but with the additions to our roster via draft, and the ease of our schedule, we can definitely win 9-11 games. With J-Stew, DeAngelo, and Smitty healthy, 9 wins should come pretty easily.

I say we will undoubtedly be a wild card team. Not enough talent to win our division, but with the additions to our roster via draft, and the ease of our schedule, we can definitely win 9-11 games. With J-Stew, DeAngelo, and Smitty healthy, 9 wins should come pretty easily.

or we'll surprise everyone and will finish 12-4 or 13-3. i really don't think our team is going to be that bad. looking at our opponents for next season, the only teams i'm worried about are: bengals, ravens, saints, giants and possibly the steelers. the falcons, eh... we might split with them. but out of those other teams, we'll win at least two of them. and if matt moore does pan out, which i think he will, then we should win our division.

our running game + an accurate matt moore + steve smith - a suspect defense = (possibly) a division title.

Hey. i think we'll be fine... look how we played at the end of last year when other teams would quit...?? Jarret... i love this guy. i wish he would have keep his head on right earlier. he finally has a shot at the number two spot. he has a bunch of talent and i hope he applies himself.. but yes, we need more depth no doubt. RBs we are stacked and FB, Tony is a Hoss. i miss hoover, but hes an old guy. might as well get our new hoss in there. o-line is awesome, but need depth ( draft and FA ) just like all the rest. d-line is shaky but confident. LBs i feel great especially my man my Va Tech. and DBs i feel set. lets just see how the rest of the offseason plays out i have a good feeling in my gut just like 2008. were good so just chill peeps. 10-6

let me know if you agree or disagree

1st off this is so not the same team that finished the season. The whole Dline will be new with little too no starting exp. Tony hasn't proven he is even a little Joe let alone a Hoss. Oline already has depht as we found out last year. Last Jarret looked good in 1 game against 2nd and 3rd teamers lets not put our hopes in him just yet. Please know what you are talking about before you post.

Archived