• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Grand Scheme of Life

hepcat

Think about the length of your ENTIRE LIFE. You will live, pending any deadly accidents or murder, around 80 years. How many YEARS of your life will you spend wasting time, doing things that do your life no benefit? Example, posting on this message board. My life really wouldn't be any different if I never found this place. But I'll spend maybe a few minutes a day on here, and that adds up quick.

I'm sure many of you spend a far greater amount of time on here than I. I'm not trying to hate, it's a fun way to socialize, but in the grand scheme of things, is it worth it with the limited time we are give? Why am I not out taking homeless children to the park?

Who can think of some other examples in life that people spend lots of time doing that really have no reason other than they are time-killers?

Video Games? Masturbating? (that one can be debated with the physical affects taken into account) Shopping?

Think about the length of your ENTIRE LIFE. You will live, pending any deadly accidents or murder, around 80 years. How many YEARS of your life will you spend wasting time, doing things that do your life no benefit? Example, posting on this message board. My life really wouldn't be any different if I never found this place. But I'll spend maybe a few minutes a day on here, and that adds up quick.

I'm sure many of you spend a far greater amount of time on here than I. I'm not trying to hate, it's a fun way to socialize, but in the grand scheme of things, is it worth it with the limited time we are give? Why am I not out taking homeless children to the park?

Who can think of some other examples in life that people spend lots of time doing that really have no reason other than they are time-killers?

Video Games? Masturbating? (that one can be debated with the physical affects taken into account) Shopping?

video games and masturbating are totally beneficial.

go smoke some weed ;)

Archived