• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Family Guy, South Park, Simpsons

SOJA

What is your favorite show?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite show?

• Simpsons
    • SouthPark
    • Family Guy
    • Other- (if other specify in a post)

Sorry if this has already been posted, but seeing as the Panties arent doing much til the draft I decided to start an interesting conversation.

In my early days I loved the Simpsons, however, once I got a little older and was able to understand all of the jokes, SouthPark became my new show.

For a good while I thought SouthPark was one of the most genius things ever created. I never really gave Family guy a shot, until my best friend finally convinced me to watch some episodes.

With the recent streak of poor SouthPark episodes (in my opinion the last season was awful hopefully this new season can pick it up) I have been watching a decent amount of Family Guy.

I decided today that it is official: Family guy is now my new favorite comedy show without a doubt.

SouthPark has had some fantastic episodes and seasons and forever will be a legend in my mind, but I think that it has run its course.

What say you huddlers?

The Critic.

Duckman.

Both better than Family Guy or Simpsons.

Awesome blasts from the past! Dr. Katz from that era was good too.

Each show has it's own niche I think, and it's nice to be able to enjoy them all. Too often we try to declare a winner when it's not necessary. I'm gonna watch them all and laugh my ass off.

Archived