• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ranking every team’s QB3

It's good that the rest of the league is seeing this. Everyone can get a good look at how not to run a football team. The Panthers had the worst starting QB in the league last season by a wide enough margin to fit a big rig through and our biggest concern was making said QB as comfortable as possible instead of doing what's best for the team.

Edited by frankw
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 1

16 minutes ago, Aussie Tank said:

You RAS slut 

With young third string QBs I'm an eye test slut. I don't give a fug about any other metric.

Just give me a guy who might be able to develop into something because if we're down to our third stringer we're probably fuged anyway.

Edited by LinvilleGorge

16 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

With young third string QBs I'm an eye test slut. I don't give a fug about any other metric.

Just give me a guy who might be able to develop into something because if we're down to our third stringer we're probably fuged anyway.

If we're playing our 3rd string QB they better be the best wildcat option in the league that can also launch it 60 yards standing still. Screw the playbook

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

So random. Some teams don’t even carry 3 QBs right? I mean look who is around us…. Eagles, Ravens, Bengals, Chiefs. 

& what do all those teams at the bottom of the list or let-s say ranking  have in common well they all have elite franchise Qbs 

Carolina on the other hand just think they have a franchise Qb & with the right players & coach will perform at an elite level 

Edited by bandu

wait a minute I thought we hired a head  coach who was supposed to be some type of Qb whisperer who could practically work miracles with Qbs  & then he does not start the Qb 1  in the first preseason game which is like a WTF moment that makes no real good logical sense ?

& then instead turns around & starts his Qb3 who went out there last night &  had one of if not the worse performances of any Qb so far in the preseason 

yeah it's still early but still...just saying

3 hours ago, bandu said:

& what do all those teams at the bottom of the list or let-s say ranking  have in common well they all have elite franchise Qbs 

Carolina on the other hand just think they have a franchise Qb & with the right players & coach will perform at an elite level 

It’s irrelevant. They are playing Bryce this year unless he gets hurt. I’m saying QB3 is a random position to rank as it rarely gets used. 

Also the Ravens and Bengals have dealt with QB injuries yet they still have some random QB3. 

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Adb6368 said:

This may be the most meaningless table of all time 

Heh yea, I just posted it because I thought it was slightly interesting three of the top 13 used to play for us

Edited by JawnyBlaze

14 hours ago, MHS831 said:

Plummer is not the answer and they know it.  When the Pats cut, we will sign our #3.  I feel that will happen, and I have spoken. 

Appreciate I See You GIF by Mike Hitt

Smart thinking but that doesn’t align with the current leadership here.