• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Preseason week 1

I would personally shake the hand of the media person who would ask Dan Morgan about how he reconciles talking about needing dawgs on this team in his introductory press conference and the factory of sadness that is our milquetoastery QB room.

6 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Bo Nix is gonna play in a couple hours so we'll see about Denver lol. 

U called it bo nix just lead 4 scoring drives....now its official everyteam has a better starting qb than the panthers. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

26 minutes ago, fanpanther said:

U called it bo nix just lead 4 scoring drives....now its official everyteam has a better starting qb than the panthers. 

I hope the Panthers are feeling some heat after this weekends results but probably not. 

22 hours ago, CmC2k said:

I am intrigued by how the Bears plan to develop him, but I'd be a nervous wreck if I worked in that front office. Every defense he plays in the NFL will be lightyears better than anything he's faced in the Big 12 and the Pac 12. He's also not gonna have the best offensive coach in the league like he had in college in Lincon Riley to hold his hand. The Bears have a tough part of their schedule weeks 11-16 so I feel somewhere around there is when he'll mentally break as the losses stack up and they fall out of the playoffs. 

Caleb will make some absolutely crazy highlight throws this year but his lack of playing in structure at a high level will make it tough to translate into winning games.

We will certainly see. Everything I've seen from Caleb since he was drafted has been positive. All the media stories about him not wanting to play for the Bears, wanting team ownership stakes and an overall prima donna have been complete BS. We love him. He'll be alright!

42 minutes ago, Bearzzz said:

We will certainly see. Everything I've seen from Caleb since he was drafted has been positive. All the media stories about him not wanting to play for the Bears, wanting team ownership stakes and an overall prima donna have been complete BS. We love him. He'll be alright!

I am pretty down on about all media. Across the spectrum of issues, they all seem to only push a narrative, in service of something.... they pushed Bryce Young for whatever reason. Same with Williams I guess.

Smart people don’t just listen and take it for truth, they go and look for themselves. And you can’t always see that, but sometimes you can. 

51 minutes ago, strato said:

I am pretty down on about all media. Across the spectrum of issues, they all seem to only push a narrative, in service of something.... they pushed Bryce Young for whatever reason. Same with Williams I guess.

Smart people don’t just listen and take it for truth, they go and look for themselves. And you can’t always see that, but sometimes you can. 

Agree, I saw a meme the other day that said "The last time I had faith in the news was when it was with Huey Lewis"

• Pie 2

On 8/11/2024 at 4:47 PM, PNW_PantherMan said:

There are colleges with better QB rooms than us right now.  It's deliberately awful.

I'm of the opinion there are better QB rooms in North Carolina right now. App State, UNC, and NC State being three of them. 

• Flames 1