• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Preseason week 1

I just finished watching that game, because I touted Rattler and wanted to keep up with him. And there was my probable pick at QB last year in Levis, the price by comparison to what they did was just pennie’s on the for him. And up my alley value wise. 

Rattler suffered several drops, had a completion wiped by a defensive penalty, and under threw a couple of deep balls. 
He dealt with pressure well, protected the ball, was good. I mean it was against backups. So… 

Levis looked good too I thought. But it also, was against Saints defenders trying to make the roster mostly. 

I can say that about Bryce too. Not playing against quality D. 

Edited by strato

6 minutes ago, strato said:

I just finished watching that game, because I touted Rattler and wanted to keep up with him. And there was my probable pick at QB last year in Levis, the price by comparison to what they did was just pennie’s on the for him. And up my alley value wise. 

Rattler suffered several drops, had a completion wiped by a defensive penalty, and under threw a couple of deep balls. 
He dealt with pressure well, protected the ball, was good. I mean it was against backups. So… 

Levis looked good too I thought. But it also, was against Saints defenders trying to make the roster mostly. 

I can say that about Bryce too. Not playing against quality D. 

Rattler’s TD pass is a throw Young doesn’t have in his bag

Not quite sure what Young has in his bag but that’s definitely not in there 

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Rattler’s TD pass is a throw Young doesn’t have in his bag

Not quite sure what Young has in his bag but that’s definitely not in there 

I was avoiding that but I’ll say he gets that ball out when the pressure is coming. He is quick with it in general. 

42 minutes ago, strato said:

I was avoiding that but I’ll say he gets that ball out when the pressure is coming. He is quick with it in general. 

He had lots of practice at South Carolina.

A couple of young guys that could get cut and be good developmental guys. 

Zach Wilson, Malik Willis, DTR, Zappe. All guys I could see as good pick ups.

Though, a couple of those might have sealed roster spots with thier performances this week.

There's an awful lot of QB's looking good in preseason against backups this year. I wouldn't risk money on more than a few of them actually panning out in the regular season if it comes down to it.

It just goes to show how easy it can be to score points in the NFL now with all the advantages toward offense. Panthers are only just now joining in as wild as that is. Better late than never I suppose.