• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Preseason week 1

27 minutes ago, HardcoreHokie said:

Matt Corral is now Sam Darnold’s backup in Minnesota.  Poor Minny.  

(At least we aren’t the *absolute* doormat at the moment.)

I think I’d rather have Darnold with JJ, Addison and Hockenson over Young and our weapons.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, MichaelNewtonII said:

Caleb Williams continues to look generational I still can’t get over the fact we traded him dj moore and more just for Bryce 

I know people in here say it’s over and to not think about it, but the opportunity to get Stroud or Williams (if we took the Burns deal we could have saved our 1st) will haunt us for some time until we have our Cam #2. I mean Cam #2 as our franchise QB not identical physically.

• Pie 3

4 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

I know people in here say it’s over and to not think about it, but the opportunity to get Stroud or Williams (if we took the Burns deal we could have saved our 1st) will haunt us for some time until we have our Cam #2. I mean Cam #2 as our franchise QB not identical physically.

It's not over.  If Williams and Stroud are perennial pro bowlers, and Bryce doesn't get it together, the trade will go down as by far the worst in NFL history.  Herschel Walker take a seat.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

11 hours ago, frankw said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Fields developed into something special under Tomlin.

I would be shocked tbh. IMO he’ll do a few highlights here and there, but he just doesn’t have what’s needed.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, Martin said:

I would be shocked tbh. IMO he’ll do a few highlights here and there, but he just doesn’t have what’s needed.

He's like a more athletic Sam Darnold.  Much better runner obviously.  Probably a stronger arm.  Dude's got an absolute cannon.  But, they have similar issues in the pocket.