• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Preseason week 1

4 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

I didn't like him as a passer in college.  Didn't think he'd translate to the NFL very easily.  His stats look pretty good, but he limited the Michigan offense quite a bit.  I saw him as like 3rd round pick or later.

Yeah if you watched full games none really stood and as a whole they could get meh but if you cut up all his big time throws I think his best football is ahead of him. He has a helluva arm and there’s not a throw he can’t make I expect Kevin O’Connell to get the most out of him

• Pie 1

It looks like Carolina will be the only team without a TD??

I swear PS and all, but Ive seen bad teams and bad players move the ball a couple series. Panthers need another 4th down conv with a Luton at QB. 

Sooo bad. 

• Pie 1

Frankly, after 30 years, i am sadly investing the minimal

…something about watching the chiefs and jags having their starters out on the first series of a meaningless exhibition game from a win and loss perspective and the Panthers not, just strikes me as gutless

This time around, this pro franchise will need to show  me, and  i suspect others, that the are worth the time investment     

Expecting a TD from a pro team, continuing from last years, is too high a hope

i suspect the Jets are going to best the crap out if them in practice thus week…because…they can

The Jags and Chiefs understand the path to execution starts now.  It is a path the Panthers haven’t found in 7 years

Edited by raleigh-panther
  • Pie 2