• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Preseason week 1

48 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

This staff has no connection or loyalty to Bryce.  I imagine if he shits it up again we're putting the collateral damage of that trade behind us and looking for a quarterback.

Tepper and Morgan do though.  That’s the worrisome part.   And they added zero legit QBs to the roster for if Bryce is bad.  Dalton doesn’t count.  He is washed and is collecting a check.  So even if he comes in and plays better it serves no real purpose for the team. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, Icege said:

Completion to Hurst against the Colts.

Not to say he does it as often as some fans would prefer or that he should, but he does have the ability to do so. Hopefully we'll see more of that this year with improved protection and weapons.

There is no way you are comparing those throws.   That's just nuts.   Daniel's arm is light years better

1 minute ago, *FreeFua* said:

Really? I really like him

I didn't like him as a passer in college.  Didn't think he'd translate to the NFL very easily.  His stats look pretty good, but he limited the Michigan offense quite a bit.  I saw him as like 3rd round pick or later.