• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Preseason week 1

Just now, CPF4LIFE said:

I can't take another year of new qbs looking better than bryce.  He must show something or he gotta go. No excuses.  That's just it.

These rookies have given their fan bases more to be excited about than Bryce has ever given us 

Just thinking back to our first pre season game against the Jets… woof

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

The Bryce college video:

That’s better than I thought he could for sure but I had his front foot on his 42 and caught looks like just in front of or on the 5. 53 yards. Not 60. 

Still I would say yes that is a deep ball, too. Not a fantasy football or gamecast 20 yard version of one.

Distance is relative to the question of arm talent, but for me it’s more velocity. For beating faster NFL defenders to the target. The timing. How long does it take to get there, all that. 

But happy to see a 55 yard TD throw, at any time. Won’t complain.

3 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

I can't take another year of new qbs looking better than bryce.  He must show something or he gotta go. No excuses.  That's just it.

This staff has no connection or loyalty to Bryce.  I imagine if he shits it up again we're putting the collateral damage of that trade behind us and looking for a quarterback.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

This staff has no connection or loyalty to Bryce.  I imagine if he shits it up again we're putting the collateral damage of that trade behind us and looking for a quarterback.

Cutting Geno next year saves the Hawks 25 million

I have a feeling we’ll end up with Geno unless Canales falls love in Beck (assuming we have the first overall pick)

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

That would be an enormous upgrade.  We might win 5 games.

Pretty much

Signing a guy like Geno puts us right back into the .500 ish range where it’s pretty tough to find a QB without trading a massive haul 

25 minutes ago, Icege said:

60yds through the air against Georgia. Read the defense and put it out in front of Williams where only he could get it.

Timestamped the stutter and go route.

Is there a reason that you specifically want a go route and not crossers, posts, corners, or other deep routes?

College highlights...

And you wonder why people in the  fanbase might be irritable?

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, *FreeFua* said:

Pretty much

Signing a guy like Geno puts us right back into the .500 ish range where it’s pretty tough to find a QB without trading a massive haul 

Brother, we had the 1st pick and probably did no better than we could have done drafting off a .500 record. 

I’d even say we did worse

Edited by strato