• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Preseason week 1

2 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

It really is annoying. I guess that's why they keep doing it. Attention is a hell of a drug.

And you all come right in here and give it every time. Thats how we know who really is hurt, you rather react to the criticism now then wait till bryce actually proves it so all the bashing will have a reason to stop. 

5 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

And you all come right in here and give it every time. Thats how we know who really is hurt, you rather react to the criticism now then wait till bryce actually proves it so all the bashing will have a reason to stop. 

No I want to find out what's going on around the league as it relates to the carolina panthers. I don't want to have every thread turn into Bryce sucks, let me count the ways. It's annoying as fug and I'm really not a Bryce Young fan.

My first post in this thread but darn it, context.

It was a Texans thread early on. CJ Stroud stirs up feelings, people speak. 

Meanwhile Atlanta drafted a guy that apparently looks good. 

People weren’t nice to Plummer either. Nobody has any good Bryce play to talk about. I hope he comes out and goes 12 for 12 for 120 yards but all anyone has right now is (mostly bad) memories.  

Sigh... 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, strato said:

People weren’t nice to Plummer either. Nobody has any good Bryce play to talk about. I hope he comes out and goes 12 for 12 for 120 yards but all anyone has right now is (mostly bad) memories.  

Sigh... 

Scrolling through while at work it seems like it was more about that they actually played their starters a little bit that was the main dig. Gonna try to catch the end of these if Devin Leary is playing for the Ravens and whoever else of relevance is in the other 2 games

11 minutes ago, strato said:

Sigh... 

Facts...its no issue coming on here bashing a undrafted guy playing the first Game of his career. Just don't say anything about bryce tho...

• Beer 2

12 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Facts...its no issue coming on here bashing a undrafted guy playing the first Game of his career. Just don't say anything about bryce tho...

These same types didn't give Corral a second thought even though he was thrown out there with literally 2 or 3 reps per practice