• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who impressed & who needs to get his ass cut (Preseason week 1)

Just now, CPF4LIFE said:

Plummer was bad, but the reality is when bryce looks the same the narrative wil be different. And that's when the jumping hurdles will come out. 

There just isn't an elite talent on this roster to mask how bad it is.

Yeah that is fair. How many excuses were made for Plummer tonight in the game thread? I am going to guess a very low number.

• Beer 1

Just now, strato said:

Yeah that is fair. How many excuses were made for Plummer tonight in the game thread? I am going to guess a very low number.

We threw him under the bus on the first bad play he made.  I was first in line.  Get outta here you stink!

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

4 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Let’s hope Andy Dalton is back healthy this week otherwise I think Canales holds out Bryce again vs Jets 

This makes absolutely no sense to me.  We can't play our starter until our backup is healthy?  Huh?

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

Looking at the situation going into tonight, expectations had to be basement level, and that held true.

So rationally (and after last year) I knew it would be like a visit to the dentist, but it was a soul killing couple of hours all the same.

1 hour ago, Captroop said:

Okay, that was like watching old people f***, I admit. But overall, I'm quite impressed with the defense. Evero showing once again why he is and should be a sought after HC candidate. He really can make chicken salad out of chicken poo. 

The offense looked as bad as I expected given that we inexplicably rested our starters. And the really sad part is I don't expect much improvement when they are on the field. 

I mean, watching young people f*** ain't exactly must-see TV. 

5 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

My man didn’t you watch Jack Plummer tonight?!  if Bryce plays and gets hurt Plummer is our starting QB

Luton easily jumped Plummer tonight unless Tepper is hell bent on having horrible qb play behind Bryce for some sort of optics. Dalton has looked fine all week in warm ups, Canales has just been super fuging fragile with the guys that look remotely ready to play in the NFL

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Luton easily jumped Plummer tonight unless Tepper is hell bent on having horrible qb play behind Bryce for some sort of optics. Dalton has looked fine all week in warm ups, Canales has just been super fuging fragile with the guys that look remotely ready to play in the NFL

Luton or Plummer we’re fuged either way

If Andy isn’t healthy enough to play next Saturday Bryce will not play either it’s too much of a risk

I once again I guarantee it