• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers vs Pats 7pm

6 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Yeah not really familiar with that area. Only time I visit Johnston county is during the holidays. Smithfield outlet is that place for me.

Have you been to Dewayne's up the street? If you like Christmas, you gotta go to Dewayne's, preferably while you still have the most choice in ornaments. It is quite pricey though.

10 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Not getting a good feeling about Canales.

Feels like another bad hire by Tepper. I hope I'm wrong tho.

It's been two quarters of pre-season football. This team requires a solid 2 year rebuild to be competitive. We need to be patient and give him time. 

• Beer 2

Just now, CPantherKing said:

This fan base has even forgotten what good preseason football looks like

I was thinking this myself.  These games used to be interesting but this team is so fuggin bad with the depth it’s crazy.  But hey, we hired from within at GM.  

• Pie 1

Just now, TheSpecialJuan said:

We held out our starters for a reason. 
The coaching staff needs to find out who can play and who can’t 

So far, none of our backups can play 😏 

No actually Alex Cook, Lamar Jackson, Eku Leota, Nick Thurmond can play everyone else sucks cok 

TJ Smith had a sack and according to reports, will make the roster. 

The line is doing relatively okay run blocking but the instant we try to pass... 

Plummer is zero help evaluating anyone on offense.

Defense run defense seems a little better. Pass rush not great.

Canales at least won his challenge. Bit of low hanging fruit but good start in that aspect of the job.

6 minutes ago, TD alt said:

I mean, guys...no starters. What did you really expect? We already know that we have a depth problem. 

That being said, I think Chaisson, Leota & Lamar Jackson have shown a little promise. The run defense actually looked decent.

Mingo & TMJ had a drop, but that happens in wet conditions. It's not like we have learned a lot tonight, because we already knew...

Agree, I think defense looked good. No offense in the league would look good with Plummer at QB, he is awful. So overall in line with expectations