• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers vs Pats 7pm

2 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Its like we're reliving last year.  Its wild.

this is exactly what I was going to post

I realize this is an overreaction to preseason game 1. But if you could blur out the players last night and just showed me the game film, I would have told you this looks like a game from last season. 

Getting very very bad vibes from this team. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

this stupid ass shtick aint going to cut it coach when the team only has 7 motherfuging first downs.  Get angry motherfuger

He should be angry but look who played and didnt play. If this garbage happens preseason when our main guys are playing and especially game 1 of regular season, I will be right there with you pissed. Until then for me its a laugh and a worry but still not giving up completely just yet until I see the main roster on offense play together

Edited by Ricky Prickles
  • Pie 2

We saw a team that was in desperate need of talent.  No poo there.

The lack of draft picks over the past few years is coming home to roost big time.  We have to add more talent.  We have to get better at it.

Now Dan Morgan was the assistant GM under Fitterer.  He has his hands plenty red with our lack of talent.  Welp Dan, time to put your big boy pants on and build a more competitive roster.

I should hope that we see plenty of movement in those bottom 15-20 spots on the roster.  A guy might be a neat player, but we need talent.

It's the first preseason game so I'm going to join in the apocalypse is here crowd (It's been here since Rhule was hired and they let Wilks walk, so ha!).  It wasn't great.  I think Jack Plumber may not be a good Qb.  Lutton looked much more with it, and the offense moved the ball with him.  Maybe call Jack and uber?

We learned Plummer doesn’t need a roster spot it or even a practice squad spot. So QB3 is wide open still. I also think we learned our secondary depth could possibly be better than I thought. Also NE’s offense is bottom tier so it’s hard to tell for sure on our secondary…

• Pie 2

24 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Some peoples overreactions are hilarious. I would at least wait until the actual full team is playing before jumping to conclusions. Once we see everyone then make some judgements. Good guy the usual doom and gloom guys are like a comedy poo show non stop. Its fun to watch and laugh at a few of them! I will be right there with you by the time the seasons starts and the ACTUAL TEAM IS PLAYING and we look like this but holy poo why not wait till the ACTUAL STARTERS PLAY and if it looks like this then lets get pissed and grab our pitchforks and storm the dumpster wanting answers

I see we are doing this again.  Some things never change.  Might as well just bump the threads from preseason last.  Save everyone some time

23 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Some peoples overreactions are hilarious. I would at least wait until the actual full team is playing before jumping to conclusions. Once we see everyone then make some judgements. Good guy the usual doom and gloom guys are like a comedy poo show non stop. Its fun to watch and laugh at a few of them! I will be right there with you by the time the seasons starts and the ACTUAL TEAM IS PLAYING and we look like this but holy poo why not wait till the ACTUAL STARTERS PLAY and if it looks like this then lets get pissed and grab our pitchforks and storm the dumpster wanting answers

I agree. We will be a pretty bad team with our starters this year, so obviously our backups will look bad. Plummer is a practice squad QB at best etc. Yes it was brutal, but that was expected. I don’t know why this was a surprise to anyone.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Martin said:

I agree. We will be a pretty bad team with our starters this year, so obviously our backups will look bad. Plummer is a practice squad QB at best etc. Yes it was brutal, but that was expected. I don’t know why this was a surprise to anyone.

7 first downs and 3 points was expected? 

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I see we are doing this again.  Some things never change.  Might as well just bump the threads from preseason last.  Save everyone some time

Well I am under the personal belief that you will always be negative even if we won 99-0. All I am saying is i'm with you and its a bunch of garbage what we saw but I want to see the actual offense play before I go ahead and assume this will be complete trash this season as well. We didn't see the actual offense so I cant seem to say "it will be just like last year" before I see the fuggers play together at least ONCE this season. Holy poo man.

No one wants to watch horrible football. Especially when it’s your team making it bad football. There was like, ZERO payoff for us really.

It was Christmas morning last night, and even though we were pretty sure what to expect; we were getting socks like we do most Christmases, we had disappointment when we opened presents. Even the socks were crappy. 

It is Devil’s advocate time, time to bright side this poo: The strategy of playing your depth might actually be smart. Things happen in game situations that you don’t see in practices, all day. 

You find who you want to focus on right away, have more time to form your decisions, might be a more efficient way of looking at finalizing a roster.

And your starters stay healthy for the week of Jets scrimmages and will have the chance to gauge their progress.