• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers vs Pats 7pm

So were we planning on skipping a live camera presser all along or?

Optics wise it looks really weak when the staff made the decision that set this fiasco in motion. It gives the appearance the head coach is already on the run from his decisions. Not good no matter how you could want to spin it. Can't expect accountability from your roster and then operate like this.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

29 minutes ago, frankw said:

Optics wise it looks really weak when the staff made the decision that set this fiasco in motion. It gives the appearance the head coach is already on the run from his decisions. Not good no matter how you could want to spin it. Can't expect accountability from your roster and then operate like this.

You could easily explain it away as nobody knows how to use the preseason games, so we're experimenting.  We thought we would get a good look at the guys we need to make decisions on.  We'll see more of our starter guys next week. etc

Edited by PNW_PantherMan
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

30 minutes ago, frankw said:

I missed this.  So we skipped postgame? 

13 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Sounds legit.

I didn't watch 8 games from last season. That's how bad it got for me.

It was pre season with maybe one starter playing (Dane Jackson I believe) yeah last year was the first for me were I literally couldn't watch regular season games....

That said people here being up in arms and b*things about everything is just silly in my book realistic expection is maybe 5 wins this year, I'm hoping the offensive line play gels and we at least get a season with some exciting moments... I'd like to see how BY is with no excuses.

Loosing it because a lineup that was all back ups on a low depth team Is silly,  expecting world beaters is assanine.

I'm glad gambling is legal now it means I can watch the NFL with a vested interest even if we are unwatchable. 

I'm expecting us to suck horribly so if we play even average I'll be happy af 

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

You should have waited until full conspiracy mode before showing this…

Oh, full conspiracy mode is coming regardless. It's how the more unstable fans cope. 😛

Some peoples overreactions are hilarious. I would at least wait until the actual full team is playing before jumping to conclusions. Once we see everyone then make some judgements. Good guy the usual doom and gloom guys are like a comedy poo show non stop. Its fun to watch and laugh at a few of them! I will be right there with you by the time the seasons starts and the ACTUAL TEAM IS PLAYING and we look like this but holy poo why not wait till the ACTUAL STARTERS PLAY and if it looks like this then lets get pissed and grab our pitchforks and storm the dumpster wanting answers