• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers vs Pats 7pm

13 minutes ago, Aussie Tank said:

People do know there was 31 starters out right? The coaches wanted to see what the very bottom of the 90 looked like and they got their answer 

Oh stop it.

The staff would have had at least 3 full quarters to evaluate our backups after pulling the starters like almost every other team has or will be doing in their first week of preseason.

We were scared plain and simple. Whether it be about injuries or the fact the staff doesn't think they're ready it doesn't even matter. This is not how you change the culture of a completely rudderless franchise. Guys laughing on the sidelines after dropping passes while we are once again a punchline to the rest of the league. That's more of the same.

Edited by frankw
  • Pie 4
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 3

Just now, Shotgun said:

How inept our front office and coaching staff are?

I'm trying not to overreact, but I can't get over how the same stink is on this team.  It feels like Frank Reich never left.  That man might as well be a shapeshifter.  Not encouraging.

When John Fox took over this team, and we were 1-15... things were different immediately.  When Wilks took over as interim.. things were different immediately.  It takes coaches time, but there should be a change in the vibe.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

23 minutes ago, Gapanthersfan said:

for a brief time, there was a no excuses grown ass man who was thrown in as a place holder coach…  and then EVERYTHING changed. Tepp would have never been able to tell Steve what to do, so Steve had to go. 

My analysis at the time. Bottom line. 

Then you have all the peanut gallery chirping for an offensive guy. They want a head coach that is also the OC. As if everyone can do that. 

Been to two Super Bowls with a defensive coach but it isn’t ‘modern’ enough for some people. 

Our offense under Offensive guys, has looked worse than it ever has under defensive coaches. Or, as bad.

i like Canales though, in spite of this poo. I think. He did not create it he is only trying to deal with it. 

Edited by strato

1 minute ago, frankw said:

Oh stop it.

The staff would have had at least 3 full quarters to evaluate our backups after pulling the starters like almost every other team has or will be doing in their first week of preseason.

We were scared plain and simple. Whether it be about injuries or the fact the staff doesn't think they're ready it doesn't even matter. This is not how you change the culture of a completely ruderless franchise. Guys laughing on the sidelines after dropping passes while we are once again a punchline to the rest of the league. That's more of the same.

preach christina aguilera GIF

1 minute ago, frankw said:

Oh stop it.

We were scared plain and simple. Whether it be about injuries or the fact the staff doesn't think they're ready it doesn't even matter. This is not how you change the culture of a completely ruderless franchise. Guys laughing on the sidelines after dropping passes while we are once again a punchline to the rest of the league. That's more of the same.

Don’t get me wrong I don’t believe we should of rested our starters what I’m getting at is how can people correlate today with week one with so many unknowns