• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers vs Pats 7pm

We have a head coach that has never been a head coach.  OC that hasn’t been an OC.  GM that was right there in the room when we made all those terrible decisions.  We pick a RB coming off an ACL injury in round 2.  Tepper is still here.  We are going to suck for the foreseeable future folks.  Sorry these people don’t know WTF they are doing.

• Pie 7
  • Beer 1

Just now, Shocker said:

We have a head coach that has never been a head coach.  OC that hasn’t been an OC.  GM that was right there in the room when we made all those terrible decisions.  We pick a RB coming off an ACL injury in round 2.  Tepper is still here.  We are going to suck for the foreseeable future folks.  Sorry these people don’t know WTF they are doing.

Hopefully we keep Dan Morgan's assistant to start the next regime.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 3

3 minutes ago, Aussie Tank said:

People do know there was 31 starters out right? The coaches wanted to see what the very bottom of the 90 looked like and they got their answer 

Sorry if I had the expectation of execution, preparation & talent to develop being displayed 

• Beer 1

Just now, PNW_PantherMan said:

What information can be gleaned from playing 3rd and 4th stringers against 1st stringers?

That our depth is complete ass. Most backups need replaced and the jury is still out on whether the starters can beat last years record. 

Just now, Jon Snow said:

That our depth is complete ass. Most backups need replaced and the jury is still out on whether the starters can beat last years record. 

We knew that before the game.  That's not useful.  That's why I'm saying its a waste.  All we learned is that Jack Plummer needs to be unemployed.

1 minute ago, CPantherKing said:

Sorry if I had the expectation of execution, preparation & talent to develop being displayed 

Sorry but once they showed their hand of sitting 31 starters including being down to a UDFA QB you should of adjusted your expectations 

1 minute ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

We knew that before the game.  That's not useful.  That's why I'm saying its a waste.  All we learned is that Jack Plummer needs to be unemployed.

I guess they needed to see it for themselves to believe it.

5 minutes ago, Shocker said:

spacer.png