• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers vs Pats 7pm

1 minute ago, PantherKyle said:

Jack Plummer was not a good COLLEGE QB. I am not going to make ANY judgement off tonight with 32 players not dressed. 

The Lions have 3 points tonight so far, do they need to worry about a drop off from last year going into next week?!

So maybe actually give your top overall pick a healthy nudge and add another young QB that wasn't hot garbage in college?

The Lions had a top offense last year. They nearly went to the Super Bowl. Our Panthers had the league's worst offense and it wasn't particularly close either. We were at times in a league of our own we were so putrid. You and I both know that's a laughably desperate connection you tried to make.

24 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

what else I hate about preseason?  These 10 minute interviews with a player not playing that produce no new information--just fluff.  Forget the game--lets go to a long interview where a sideline reporter lobs softball questions at a guy who is not wearing pads.  Then the announcers fill the viewers in when they return to action

Loved it when smitty made the comment about 2 minutes till the half  something to the effect -  " we got some great halftime highlights for you"  .  I about fell out of my chair laughing.

• Pie 1