• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers vs Pats 7pm

1 minute ago, Castavar said:

What's the common denominator fellas?

0x0.webp.a7df4eb8baad9a4ad0f076de0cc35ca9.webp

I dunno, this was a Cannalas call not playing, well, anyone.  Tepper has done what he has needed to to do, stay quiet let the football people do the football stuff.  Gonna take time.

Just joined-Leota and Matthews are looking good.  Lamar Jackson looking good at times.  That C from Oklahoma whiffed, gave up a sack (Raym?)  The OL is good for 20 yards in pre snap penalties per game---I don't know.

Watch Zappe--he might be the Panthers next QB3

1 minute ago, MHS831 said:

Just joined-Leota and Matthews are looking good.  Lamar Jackson looking good at times.  That C from Oklahoma whiffed, gave up a sack (Raym?)  The OL is good for 20 yards in pre snap penalties per game---I don't know.

Watch Zappe--he might be the Panthers next QB3

Maybe I’m not paying attention well enough but I haven’t seen anything or anyone good

1 minute ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Whenever you go to Cookout, you always ask for Cookout sauce.  So that way, when you go to Chickfila you can put it your sandwiches.  Now thats a game plan that puts anything I've tonight to shame.

Animated GIF