• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers vs Pats 7pm

I mean, guys...no starters. What did you really expect? We already know that we have a depth problem. 

That being said, I think Chaisson, Leota & Lamar Jackson have shown a little promise. The run defense actually looked decent.

Mingo & TMJ had a drop, but that happens in wet conditions. It's not like we have learned a lot tonight, because we already knew...

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Martin said:

Just curious, what in this game gives you that feeling?

Tbh I'm not writing him off. I'm on record saying I will give him a fair shot to prove himself.

But the scoreboard and his lack of emotion on the sidelines just brought back memories of Frank last season. I knew in preseason Frank was a bad hire. I stood on that long before anyone else. I was right.

Canales has plenty of time to prove himself. Just not a good start so far.

Missed most of the second quarter due to a false alarm @ work, but it looks like I haven't missed much after looking at the box score. 😮

Hope it doesn't take NFL+ too long to have the game accessible. Immediately after it finishes airing would be clutch.

1 hour ago, Hoenheim said:

None of the NFL network people agree with the choice to not play Bryce 

Some pretty salient points made. "The only way you get better at playing football, is by playing football "

Heard that too pretty true!!

3 minutes ago, chknwing said:

ok am I the only one that hates this white panthers cap?  looks like it was accidentally bleached

I shame my masculinity making fashion comments, but if the hat were blue and the logo white I’d probably like it. 

Hard with the panther being black.

We could claim it’s an albino Panther.