• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers vs Pats 7pm

Just now, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

Smitty is the only thing that makes this watchable 

Do you remember Smitty first few pre-season in the booth, it was a god awful. LIke you gave emmitt smith a concussion and handed him a mic...

• Poo 2

17 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Depends on where you live.

It's much better fast food than Bojangles. I'm not a big breakfast guy anyway but if I want a biscuit I will just go to Chick-fil-A or Biscuitville if I want fast food breakfast. Same for lunch Chick-fil-A and Zaxby's are just better at chicken than Bojangles.

I worked at Bojangles back in highschool. The chicken is the worst. The skin turns rubbery and soggy if you don't eat it fresh out the grease. I will never understand how people eat that gross chicken yuck!

Well, I'd rather eat that than the bland chicken at Chick-fil-A. Zaxby's kinda sucks. The only thing they make decent are the chicken tenders, and they only work because of the Zax sauce. The wings are always bony & overcooked. 

Honestly, I don't eat fried chicken that much. I much prefer grilled or baked chicken. I'm not a fan of cardiac arrest.

Just now, DrowsyJungle said:

Yeah that artificial grass sucks in rain. Sucks all around but even worse.

richest owner in the league can't spare a few pennies to maintain a grass field. with that mindset the team we have under his tenure is the one he deserves.

• Pie 1