• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers vs Pats 7pm

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

Who is our offensive coordinator again?  I seriously don’t know

I was legit just thinking to myself the same thing lol I honestly have no clue. Bout to go google

Edit: Oh yeah Brad Idzik, somebody who I'm actually excited to see grow. Apparently Bucs fans were very disappointed to lose him

Edited by Castavar
  • Pie 1

Just now, Basbear said:

ISM should gained 20 there

I won't hold a grudge against him. Going less than 100% on field conditions like this? He's not fighting for a spot, and we can't afford any season ending injuries. 

• Pie 1

people here acting like preseason is any way indicative of how the regular season will go.

like you really expect me to believe this vanilla gameplan is what's gonna happen in the regular season?

NFL defenses won't keep playing vanilla come regular season, they'll actually have a gameplan against the Panthers. There's no way they'll  look any better come then.

Edited by Saca312

Just now, Captroop said:

I won't hold a grudge against him. Going less than 100% on field conditions like this? He's not fighting for a spot, and we can't afford any season ending injuries. 

Yeah that artificial grass sucks in rain. Sucks all around but even worse.