• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers vs Pats 7pm

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

That appears to be just about all of them. It appears to be a battle of our backups against their starters.

I feel like the two teams usually try to synch these things a little bit competition wise but maybe not

Still a decent number of players worth watching tonight.  Accounting for all the players sitting out, the notable ones I'm keying in on: Mingo, JT Sanders, Jalen Coker, Trevin Wallace, DJ Johnson, Brady Christensen, Dane Jackson, Jordan Matthews, Mevis/Pineiro, Smith-Marsette, Smith-Wade, Deven Thompkins (would like to see him returning kicks), and I guess Zavala to see if he's improved enough to earn a roster spot.

Edited by MasterAwesome

It is like your hungry but your crazy drunk pill-popping aunt is fixing dinner.  You are going to eat because it is better than not eating--hopefully.  I am actually pumped--day 1 of the Canales administration. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

I feel like the two teams usually try to synch these things a little bit competition wise but maybe not

Sometimes, not always. It's usually agreed upon before the game but not always. I can understand what Canales is trying to achieve in this game somewhat. It's to see who shows out or stands out. It's for those hoping to survive first cuts I guess. The backups are not safe at all and have a lot to prove themselves. I suspect this game will decide who's playing with the starters in the next game more than anything. 

So far not a good start for Canales who said pre season will matter 

spare us the bottom of the roster competition bs. Our entire roster is bottom roster tier. This team isn’t good and you give everyone a night off?

Just now, *FreeFua* said:

So far not a good start for Canales who said pre season will matter 

spare us the bottom of the roster competition bs. Our entire roster is bottom roster tier. This team isn’t good and you give everyone a night off?

Icky gonna get beat from the sideline