• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers vs Pats 7pm

41 minutes ago, Butterflyj30 said:

I wonder if they are sitting Bryce to see how the team plays without him 

i think they wanna get a look at the starting OL first. i assume all OL starters are playing tonight? if not, idk what were doing

• Pie 1

23 minutes ago, jb2288 said:

i think they wanna get a look at the starting OL first. i assume all OL starters are playing tonight? if not, idk what were doing

If you have to sit your first overall pick to get a look at your OL then your GM has some explaining to do.

The OL has been an issue every year for how long now?

• Pie 2

45 minutes ago, frankw said:

If you have to sit your first overall pick to get a look at your OL then your GM has some explaining to do.

The OL has been an issue every year for how long now?

I mean, I don't think there's any question there are concerns over Icky and Corbett. the 2 new guards are yet to see and we know what we have in Moton

• Beer 1

42 minutes ago, RJK said:

Anyone know if it’s streaming anywhere? Didn’t cbs do that last year? For whatever reason my rabbit ears don’t pick up cbs in chapel hill

I think NFL+ is $7 to live stream any preseason games. I've tried it but usually the bootleg streams work better than their shitty official website

• Pie 1

Just now, jb2288 said:

I mean, I don't think there's any question there are concerns over Icky and Corbett. the 2 new guards are yet to see and we know what we have in Moton

Corbett starting at C with no legit backup plan is all on Morgan. He definitely owns that call if it doesn't work out

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, jb2288 said:

With Icky he either develops and plays better or we move on at left tackle. There wasn't a whole lot for Morgan to do there time being. But the center situation he Canales all of us fans and the players have seen coming a mile away. We took a big risk with the middle of our line. Now we're having buyers remorse already. Understandably many fans don't want to hear excuses.

• Pie 2

52 minutes ago, RJK said:

Anyone know if it’s streaming anywhere? Didn’t cbs do that last year? For whatever reason my rabbit ears don’t pick up cbs in chapel hill

Out-of-market TV channel: NFL Network

Local channel: WBZ-TV CBS

Streaming: Sling, Fubo, NFL+, Hulu+ Live

If none of those work for you, hmu and I'll slide a link or two your way. 👼

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Dude I lost it when the Pats fans I knew exclaimed that Jarrett Stidham was the one.  The actual brain rot that occurs when you have Tom Brady as your QB for 2 decades.  Hilarious.

it's a new england culture thing that's been made worse by how successful boston sports have been the past 20-25 years

• Pie 1