• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers vs Pats 7pm

1 hour ago, Icege said:

I think that will depend on what Evero marches out scheme-wise. If we see the disguised coverages that he's known for, then we'll get to see how Milton responds to that. If it's vanilla and lots of man, we'll get to see how guys do on an island (and allow Milton to sling it).

If we're doing that stuff in the preseason we're really dumb. Which means it's almost certainly gonna happen. LOL

• Beer 1

It's a pre-season match up of the two worst teams in the league from last year. One team will look much better than it actually is and one team will look exactly as bad as it is.

Still, that's my team and that's what I'll be watching tonight. Unless it's called on account of weather.

• Pie 5

20 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

It's a pre-season match up of the two worst teams in the league from last year. One team will look much better than it actually is and one team will look exactly as bad as it is.

Still, that's my team and that's what I'll be watching tonight. Unless it's called on account of weather.

Well pats are playing starters and we aren’t so it’ll probably look just like that and mean nothing. Pats fans in my office tomorrow will come in talking about Maye being the next Brady for them

• Pie 3

14 minutes ago, t96 said:

Well pats are playing starters and we aren’t so it’ll probably look just like that and mean nothing. Pats fans in my office tomorrow will come in talking about Maye being the next Brady for them

Dude I lost it when the Pats fans I knew exclaimed that Jarrett Stidham was the one.  The actual brain rot that occurs when you have Tom Brady as your QB for 2 decades.  Hilarious.

Couple of things to note:

1. O-line depth: How bad is it, really?

2. WR separation: Can our guys actually get open quickly? 

3. Run defense: Are we still getting gashed? Do we have enough LBs that can tackle?

4. Pass rush: Are Pats QB able to have a picnic on the field?

5. Canales: Will we see his tendencies in certain game situations?

6. Special Teams: What’s our approach to the new kickoff rules?

• Pie 4

1 minute ago, outlaw4 said:

6. Special Teams: What’s our approach to the new kickoff rules?

I can't believe that I forgot about this!

Very, very interested to see how Smith & Bates get these guys in position to succeed on kickoffs.