• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thu night NFL preseason...during the Olympics...

TD alt

1 hour ago, TD alt said:

I mean, that's great for people who can watch it during the day, but most people are working or going to school during the day, and that's why they re-broadcast it during the evenings.

I understand that. My point is if you want to watch it you can watch it whenever you want since it's replays anyways...

4 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

Do people actually watch the Olympics anymore? I think the last time I actually watched an event was in the 80's. 

You don’t get juiced about water polo or synchronized diving?  Do you even pseudo-sport bro?

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

You don’t get juiced about water polo or synchronized diving?  Do you even pseudo-sport bro?

Nah, I usually have more entertaining things I could waste time on. Like watching the grass grow.

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, Zaximus said:

I've had more fun watching the Olympics this year than other sporting events in the last 4-5 years honestly. 

The prime time show is really well done, best in a long time. I’ve enjoyed it, no doubt.

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, Martin said:

The prime time show is really well done, best in a long time. I’ve enjoyed it, no doubt.

Definitely. I try to duck the results during the day and watch Tirico at 8. 

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, csx said:

Watch whatever you want to but it's odd to post on a football teams message board but not be interested in watching them play.

Be careful... Some of the angry weirdos might accuse you of gatekeeping. 😜

46 minutes ago, csx said:

Watch whatever you want to but it's odd to post on a football teams message board but not be interested in watching them play.

It's not odd at all when your team sucks.

We talkin' about preseason. Not the season. We talkin' about preseason. Not the season when I go out there and die to watch every game like it's my last. We talkin' about preseason. How silly is that? We talkin' about preseason...

Keep it all in perspective, bro.