• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Know Your Foe: New England Patriots 

3 hours ago, Icege said:

I cannot believe how eager I am to watch back-ups play.

Like... legitimately amped.

If it's anything like last preseason, then count me out. I just want to see what Morgan's picks can do. Eager to see Trevin Wallace and JaTavion Sanders the most

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Castavar said:

If it's anything like last preseason, then count me out. I just want to see what Morgan's picks can do. Eager to see Trevin Wallace and JaTavion Sanders the most

well, we already know the #1 overall pick from last year won't play

we know our 1st and 2nd round picks this year ain't playing. 

We can watch the Pats starters and all their QBs rep though.  Outside of that, no clue what the Panthers are willing to show

• Pie 1

2002:  John Fox was the Panthers first time/first year HC where he inherited a listless Seifart 1-15 squad.  I remember him saying that he wanted to win the preseason games to gain confidence and to experience 'how to win'...even with backups.  In 2002 the Panthers went to a surprising 7-9 record, and the next year....Super Bowl.  Now, Canales inherited a listless 2-15 team that does not know how to win.  Playing practice scrimmages did not work for the Sam Darnold led Panthers a few years ago.  I would have liked to see the Panthers play Young to get some game time experience in front of a hostile crowd....and gain some confidence before going into the season opener.  Young has a lot to prove this year, and sitting him for preseason cannot do anything to improve his situation.  

• Pie 3

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

well, we already know the #1 overall pick from last year won't play

we know our 1st and 2nd round picks this year ain't playing. 

We can watch the Pats starters and all their QBs rep though.  Outside of that, no clue what the Panthers are willing to show

I'm honestly interested to see how well our backups carry out Canales' scheme. I know it will be vanilla, but there can still be a scheme in place but just call vanilla plays within that scheme. Honestly just hype to watch any kind of Panthers football, no matter how bad

1 hour ago, Castavar said:

Hell, it could be even worse than last season and I'd still be excited tbh. I miss football.

Going to have my eyes glued to the OL when the team is on offense and the pass rush while on defense.

And of course, Jalen Coker!

• Pie 4

That’s my problem. I like football. I can even take bad football I like it so much. Here ias the evidence.

First time head coach taking the field for the first time, short handed... I’m going with that story line. I want to see the DL too.