• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Starting Center for $3M guaranteed

7 hours ago, Icege said:

Deone Walker is the DT prospect that I'm going to be watching this season. I'm very interested to see how him and JJ Weaver put that Kentucky defense on their backs. Having a starting DT on a rookie contract would also be awesome for off-setting DB's contract.

Very eager to see Morrison in action and how his shoulder does over the course of the season.

Id pick him and have a rock in the middle for the foreseeable future. Paired with Brown. Whoa momma. 

• Beer 2

19 hours ago, Icege said:

Deone Walker is the DT prospect that I'm going to be watching this season. I'm very interested to see how him and JJ Weaver put that Kentucky defense on their backs. Having a starting DT on a rookie contract would also be awesome for off-setting DB's contract.

Very eager to see Morrison in action and how his shoulder does over the course of the season.

My sights are set on Deonte Walker also. A freak of an athlete @ 6’6” 350 lbs - imagine him on our DL flanked by Brown and Robinson. It would be a nightmare for opposing OL and OC’s. He’s also got that ‘dawg’ mentality that Morgan and co are looking for from what I’ve read.

• Pie 1

On 8/6/2024 at 11:00 PM, Jackie Lee said:

Until you are 2 scores down and then you have to throw the ball

If we’re 2 scores down its over anyway unless they’re FGs….even then our chances wouldn’t be great.
The D needs to hold teams to 10 or under for us to have a real shot. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1