• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Starting Center for $3M guaranteed

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

Shoulda taken some of that OG money to shore up the whole thing the ways things are sounding

My plan for Icky was blocked when they signed those two guards. He wouldn’t be out there on an island, inside.

He is scary to be honest. Run blocking fool but too freaking blind for the blindside. Guys pass right by him he doesn’t see them in time to block them. Hell of a run blocker though. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 3

30 minutes ago, Chaos said:

we're gonna run the ball 80% of all snaps and claw out our own eyeballs by week two.  kill me.

I’d rather look at that than a diet of quick bailout and throwaways. You might break a little gain from a run. 

• Pie 3

5 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Did we call this man?  I haven't seen film but an 86 PFF score indicates he's better what we got.

Pretty Sure Bozeman is better than what we got if we're "Run First" again. Wilks w PJ and that roster could probably beat this team

• Pie 1

9 hours ago, strato said:

My plan for Icky was blocked when they signed those two guards. He wouldn’t be out there on an island, inside.

He is scary to be honest. Run blocking fool but too freaking blind for the blindside. Guys pass right by him he doesn’t see them in time to block them. Hell of a run blocker though. 

I feel like some of that is just poor communication from the oline overall. Not saying I haven't seen him whiff his share of pass pro but the times he has a guy lined up over him and he chooses to go after someone else tells me the oline isn't communicating the protections properly. They were also very poor at handling stunts

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

11 hours ago, strato said:

If the team ends up picking high but Bryce shows promise, I wouldn't be opposed to taking one of the top LTs and sliding Icky over to RT. Moton only has one more year left on his deal, though I could see them opting to stick with TMo if he's still playing at a high level @ 32.

• Pie 2