• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Training Camp 10 Maybe? Whatever, the one on August 6th starting at 9:30am est

6 minutes ago, Tbe said:

What pocket? I haven’t seen many of those yet.

as in, big bodies standing in front of him.   Take the pick or where he hung Thielen out to dry.  He can't see well enough.  The pocket exists.  Time too.  He gets the throw off.   Bryce is just miniature.  And you got at least 10 giants clogging his view.  So they are bad throws and not seeing what is there. 

all the clips where he makes a play, he isn't in a textbook pocket with big bodies obstructing. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

all the clips where he makes a play, he isn't in a textbook pocket with big bodies obstructing. 

Wasn't that the rap on him before the draft though?  One of the common points on him was he excels outside of structure.  That's kinda why I thought we were getting some form of Russell Wilson or Kyler Murray.  Not quite as athletic, but perhaps smarter and a better QB overall.

It goes back to your point about the offense not really being suited for him.  Shouldn't they be trying to create more situations outside of the pocket where he can actually see?

Edited by PNW_PantherMan
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 2

Just now, Jackie Lee said:

I seriously wonder if Canales is just biding his time until he can get “his guy” at QB. Which would be a good thing. Bryce ain’t it and wasting any time on him past this year would suck

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1