• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers release first depth chart of 2024

No real surprises I guess- except that the only true center they have on the roster is 4th team. Even though Raym is a UDFA I thought he’d have a chance because we don’t have an experienced center, but at 4th string he won’t make the team.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, Iceup said:

No real surprises I guess- except that the only true center they have on the roster is 4th team. Even though Raym is a UDFA I thought he’d have a chance because we don’t have an experienced center, but at 4th string he won’t make the team.

Jamie Robinson is listed as a NCB and the last guy there.....RIP.  6th rounder Crumedy is behind some no name guy.

For Me having TMJ in the top 6 is a little surprise. 

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

what if I told you we fired him and then hired Fitts right hand man..........

Yes, his first draft is already being tested it feels. Plus not using the wavier claim while being 1st. Then his FA class was odd as well. I get projecting your QB and all, but spending 163 million on OGs......ugh.

I still feel given the state of the roster being at the lowest point in panthers history, he needs yearS to even start to fix this. 

I did love his Johnson trade and he had got great value for a 2nd rounder with getting a future one to replace the young trade loss. 

Cap-wise he's already got a mess with the 50 million dead space and next year is looking like 30 dead as well. He needs to correct the huge issue there, so he can waste more on OGs......

1st thing he can is simply get talent. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

58 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Yes, his first draft is already being tested it feels. Plus not using the wavier claim while being 1st. Then his FA class was odd as well. I get projecting your QB and all, but spending 163 million on OGs......ugh.

I still feel given the state of the roster being at the lowest point in panthers history, he needs yearS to even start to fix this. 

I did love his Johnson trade and he had got great value for a 2nd rounder with getting a future one to replace the young trade loss. 

Cap-wise he's already got a mess with the 50 million dead space and next year is looking like 30 dead as well. He needs to correct the huge issue there, so he can waste more on OGs......

1st thing he can is simply get talent. 

Well his getting talent in the draft is questionable, it was still a RAS fest.

In a draft where we needed 3-5 immediate impact guys, none of the draft picks cracked the first team on the depth chart on a team that has very little talent. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 6

11 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

In a draft where we needed 3-5 immediate impact guys, none of the draft picks cracked the first team on the depth chart on a team that has very little talent. 

Yep. Very Fitter-esque. Sadly, it will be at least two more offseasons before we change him out if this continues.

• Pie 2

7 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

Agree on all and Im a former RAS nerd. I still feel if you're in the 5-7 rounds and you have a two guys with similar grades, pick the higher RAS guy. But the return on these guys is poor, thus making me drop the value. 

Season has not started, but if Dan gets near NOTHING out of the first three draft picks, that's got to be discussed. Like you said least talented team and Dan is struggling to add.....time to look else where. Pressure is on. 

I mean besides 4th rounder Sanders, I doubt anyone has any impact minus some ST snaps. He may have found a couple UDFAs, but that not going to cover his draft.  

• Pie 4

2 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Agree on all and Im a former RAS nerd. I still feel if you're in the 5-7 rounds and you have a two guys with similar grades, pick the higher RAS guy. But the return on these guys is poor, thus making me drop the value. 

Season has not started, but if Dan gets near NOTHING out of the first three draft picks, that's got to be discussed. Like you said least talented team and Dan is struggling to add.....time to look else where. Pressure is on. 

I mean besides 4th rounder Sanders, I doubt anyone has any impact minus some ST snaps. He may have found a couple UDFAs, but that not going to cover his draft.  

You would think at the very least that we wouldn't have to start a 34 year old Adam Thielen when we spent a 1st this season, a 2nd last season, and made a trade for a WR. 

We have a one legged Austin Corbett set in stone as our day one starter at center. 

We are one CB injury away from having to start Bootie or the other Lamar Jackson.

Pass rush is stupid thin, we still have Shy Tuttles sorry ass at NT....

The team is in complete shambles and you couldn't add one day one starter, the best you can say is he added a 2nd rounder for next season. 

• Beer 2
  • Flames 1

23 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Im a former RAS nerd.

I never heard of RAS until the team started making a big deal about it. I'm of the opinion that you take the better player over athlete. At this point in their lives, you're only going to coach the rare athlete up to be a great player. Besides, depending on what drills they do, the RAS score can be manipulated.

• Pie 2