• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Training Camp Day 9

Icege

11 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I will give Canales a chance past this year because this is the least talented roster in the NFL. Some of these issues are just not going to be fixable this season.

I want to see adequate scheme and the bones of something that could work. I fully expect most of the time it will not because we don't have good players. But I want to see some evidence that we are capable of at least looking like there is some design to what is going on and it isn't pure chaos or smashing our heads against the wall for 60 minutes only to wonder why it didn't work.

Yeah. The realistic among us are just looking for signs of competence. 

• Pie 7
  • Beer 2

7 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I know its not standard, but holy hell all things considered young should play a quarter, then a half against the jets.  Its imperative to get this offense working

Andy Dalton is going to be out 2-3 weeks if Bryce plays and gets hurt we're down to UDFA Jack Plummer and Jake Luton, who was signed today. I'm sure Canales would love to play Bryce but frankly, it's too big of a risk. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

39 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Andy Dalton is going to be out 2-3 weeks if Bryce plays and gets hurt we're down to UDFA Jack Plummer and Jake Luton, who was signed today. I'm sure Canales would love to play Bryce but frankly, it's too big of a risk. 

Not it is not. Players get injured. So what? We could protect Bryce for some stupid reason and he could go out and get hurt first game of the season. Bryce. Needs. Reps. 
Coddling him is stupid. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

43 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

giphy.gif

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Horrible take Juan!

• Pie 2

Not only does Bryce need the reps, it's a new offense and new head coach. They need to work on their headset communication, time management, cadence, all sorts of things they can't just hope are clicking in the regular season without tweaking them in the preseason games

• Pie 3

2 hours ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Bryce will be held out of Thursdays game for this exact reason. I guarantee it! 

if I'm wrong I will personally lop off my penis with a gardening sheer and feed it to my per poodle  

• Beer 1
  • The D 1
  • Flames 1