• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Training Camp Day 9

Icege

Good to see Mingo checking in on TMJ. There were moments last season where I was wondering, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? THAT'S YOUR TEAMMATE. DO SOMETHING!" There was one play in particular where Bryce was molly whopped and I don't recall anybody even trying to help him up. I'm wondering if that was due to the disconnect between the coaches vs. this staff where everybody is in alignment. Personnel hasn't changed a whole lot, so leadership then?

2 minutes ago, csx said:

I suppose these Tweets are in random chronological order. Earlier one say he's walking it off and later ones make it sound like he died on the field.

Doing my best to consolidate them as they come, but some are understandably a couple of minutes behind/ahead of the other folks' in the crowd.

• Pie 2

58 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Do you teach MHS 831?

I am a graduate professor in Education Leadership--I have taught undergraduate (secondary education) and masters and doctorate classes for future principals and superintendents.  I am guessing that is what you are asking?  Before that, I taught High School English and was a school administrator.  The MHS stands for Monroe High School.  831 was a typo-I meant to type 8031--I was 80 in football and 31 in baseball and basketball--just did not fix it because it didn't really matter.

• Beer 3

1 minute ago, Icege said:

Doing my best to consolidate them as they come, but some are understandably a couple of minutes behind/ahead of the other folks' in the crowd.

Not directed towards you....but how they are coming in from the sources.

4 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I am a graduate professor in Education Leadership--I have taught undergraduate (secondary education) and masters and doctorate classes for future principals and superintendents.  I am guessing that is what you are asking?  Before that, I taught High School English and was a school administrator.  The MHS stands for Monroe High School.  831 was a typo-I meant to type 8031--I was 80 in football and 31 in baseball and basketball--just did not fix it because it didn't really matter.

It just seemed like a course number once you said you were a professor. 

• Beer 1