• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Booty...

Zod

I love that area....you were in Tampa right?

When I spent a few days in the Indian Rocks Beach area after a cruise that I went on out of Tampa, I fell in love 36.5 times in 4 days. The .5 is a long story.

Yep, that was at fort desoto, great beach you should hit up next time you are there. Great for the whole family.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Trade anyone for anything, it doesn't matter and better people should have better outcomes than the Seahawk failure club we have going on here lately. Obviously guys on cap breaking deals and young guys performing well not on their last year of their rookie deals are out. Fire the president and promote Tillis, the new Tepper buffer. Hire a NFL consultant and let them do the hiring with Tillis. Send the Teppers overseas for the entire process. Fire Morgan and start the GM search early. Notify DC the new HC search is underway. Fire the scouts (just put them in a room until after the draft and then fire them, or turn them lose on the rest of the NFL for all I care at this point). Let the GM and HC meet to discuss like Lynch and Shanny, I also prefer they not have worked closely before like those 2. Everyone should get a options in their contracts that if Tepper meddles they all get their full contact at that moment. That's my wish list.  Or just keep doing the same crap in new ways. It's like watching someone mop with filthy water around here. Until Tepper steps back and puts a real football guy in charge at the top nothing meaningful will change. 
    • You lost me at Darnold. He is very far from a "star." CMC trade was good. Overpaid(I would say this about literally any NFL RB) and injury prone. Also got an insanely good(probably will not be matched in the next 10 years) trade haul for a RB. We are just lightspeed retarded and squandered almost 100% of the proceeds. DJ Moore....Christ that one hurts so fuging bad. We have passed on so many stars and long term starters over the past 6 years in the draft that it is sickening. But, how else do you end up where we are if it isn't this sort of gross roster/draft mismanagement?  Just go ahead and start investing in appropriate Panthers merch.
    • Holy poo we've already given up 243 points. I think the record in a season is 533 from 1981