• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Xavier Legette left practice early with lower leg injury

Just now, Ghostofdelhomme said:

Year-to-year, worst possible injury for a WR

Sounds to me like they need to get him a better fitting cleat. I bet no one has even thought to out-fit him with custom ones. 

1 hour ago, Basbear said:

Why didn't professor X just move his legs with his mind powers?!?!?

Because he couldn’t move things with his mind, like a Jean Grey who can do it.

he can only read and control peoples minds, but it’s not going to make his legs work lol

Okay, nerd time over

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, tukafan21 said:

he can only read and control peoples minds, but it’s not going to make his legs work lol

Okay, nerd time over

You’d be surprised how many times I’ve had this conversation with people over the years. It’s like when they find out cyclops eye beams aren’t lasers. 

22 hours ago, tukafan21 said:

Okay, nerd time over

19 hours ago, The Lobo said:

You’d be surprised how many times I’ve had this conversation with people over the years. It’s like when they find out cyclops eye beams aren’t lasers. 

Back again, doesn't the mind control the legs?? Or the nervous system that sends the signal to move?? 

How did he press the chair buttons??...

1 hour ago, Basbear said:

Back again, doesn't the mind control the legs?? Or the nervous system that sends the signal to move?? 

How did he press the chair buttons??...

You do realize that the mind can’t control your legs after you’ve been paralyzed due to a spinal injury, right?

it’s not like the part of his brain that control his legs stopped working.

and he was paralyzed from the waist down, he still has use of his arms and hands.

17 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

You do realize that the mind can’t control your legs after you’ve been paralyzed due to a spinal injury, right?

it’s not like the part of his brain that control his legs stopped working.

and he was paralyzed from the waist down, he still has use of his arms and hands.

i thought we were in the comic world? tell his brain to stem cell repair that joint!! did you watch him press buttons with his powers in that clip?

2 hours ago, Basbear said:

i thought we were in the comic world? tell his brain to stem cell repair that joint!! did you watch him press buttons with his powers in that clip?

I think there was a bs comic reason why he couldn’t tell his legs to move. 

Generally, when prof X is portrayed, he cannot move things with his mind. There are some iterations or instances when he does have telekinesis, but it’s very weak, so maybe that’s what was happening in this clip.  In the main comic universe, he is just a powerful telepath with the ability to move a stapler every now and then. 

• Beer 1

18 hours ago, The Lobo said:

I think there was a bs comic reason why he couldn’t tell his legs to move. 

Generally, when prof X is portrayed, he cannot move things with his mind. There are some iterations or instances when he does have telekinesis, but it’s very weak, so maybe that’s what was happening in this clip.  In the main comic universe, he is just a powerful telepath with the ability to move a stapler every now and then. 

Your honestly statements ended my questioning.

Is that phoenix force Cyclos in your avatar? 

• Pie 1