• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Training Camp Day 8

3 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Yep I don’t want to hear anything about how this stuff doesn’t matter 

The offense has been getting worked all camp. After last years horrific offensive showing it’s beyond fair to be worried at this point 

I mean damn you had @Mr Mojo Risin on here just yesterday saying preseason didnt

matter

spoiler alert:  It does.  A lot

Edited by mrcompletely11
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Icege said:

It really depends on how they felt getting out of bed tbh.

FPFO got called out by Diontae Johnson after their first day at camp and for the next cpl they were putting a bit more shine on things.

Whatever won't jeopardize their access while getting clicks. Unfortunately, outrage marketing is all the rage nowadays. 🤡

c3 is really critical.  Ellis used to be critical.  Ben, 4 man rush and that ricky b all seem to be way over the top homers. 

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

c3 is really critical.  Ellis used to be critical.  Ben, 4 man rush and that ricky b all seem to be way over the top homers. 

It's funny that you frame it that way.

I'm sure that there's somebody on the opposite end of the fan spectrum that would label c3 as haters and Ricky as an optimist. 😛

If missing TMo + DLew hurts this bad, then we might not have the depth we were hoping for at OL going into the season.

It was one thing to keep hearing about Clowney eating everybody's lunch, but now we're hearing that Chaisson and Johnson are getting after it. As much as I want to get excited for the pass rushers doing better than expected, I'm not ready to go through another season with the OL being as bad as it was last year.

• Pie 2