• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Playoff ticket info

pantherfan49

See the note about joining bobcats.com or their Facebook page to get tickets before the general public.

The Bobcats will put playoff tickets on sale to the general public on Wednesday (April 14) at 9 a.m. Tickets can be purchased at the Time Warner Cable Arena box office, online at bobcats.com or by phone at 704-BOBCATS.

The Bobcats have already begun to sell playoff tickets to season-ticket holders, bobcats email subscribers and fans of the Bobcats on Facebook. To become an email subscriber or Facebook fan, go to bobcats.com

http://blogs.charlotte.com/inside_the_nba/2010/04/bobcats-playoffticket-info.html

charlottebobcatsvmiamiheatc3hovqto_vul.jpg

Morning Bobcat Fans!!

The Bobcats are primed and poised for their first ever playoff run this Season and as a current group purchaser, you have the first opportunity to secure your priority for the first round games. As a preferred Bobcats fan, I wanted to give you the first opportunity to purchase Playoff tickets before they go on sale to the general public.

Please click on the picture or the link below to purchase your playoff tickets. Game “A” will be the first home game and Game “B” will be the second home game. Please disregard Game “C’ and Game “D”. Game ‘A’ will tentatively be either Tuesday, April 20th or Wednesday, April 21st. Game “B” will tentatively be either Friday, April 23rd or Saturday, April 24th. In the next few weeks, the playoffs will have firm playoff dates and opponents.

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/go...o=610029&g=831

Passcode: PLAYOFFS

Game ‘A’ will tentatively be either Tuesday, April 20th or Wednesday, April 21st.

Damn both of those dates will be tough for me to make. I have a test that Tuesday evening and Wednesday I have a night class. I am hoping it will be Wednesday because I can skip a class over a test. I guess there is no way of knowing by Wednesday morning if we play the 20th or 21st.

Archived