• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I just ordered the Motorola Droid

dimbee

They're the least restrictive smartphones available as far as compatible software is concerned.

Android is far better then windows mobile. The linux platform is also alot smoother and runs programs far better. Plus with the Market its no contest.

windows mobile is about 3 years behind(which in technology years is actually 10 years).................Windows concentrated all its efforts to fix VISTA, they ignored their mobile division....they need to put the technology into hyperspeed to keep up

Love my Pre and love Sprint. Never had a single problem with Sprint, so I don't get all the hate for them. I've got Sprint Navigation, which I've used quite a few times and it's been very accurate. I've got a tethering program that allows me to use my phone as a modem and it works pretty damn well...it's what I use to play on Xbox Live. Also Sprint has cheaper plans.

Samsung Moment for the win! lol

My last cell phone was with Verizon, while I had no real complaints, my wife's phone with Sprint always had better coverage. In fact, Sprint service the the last service still working on the island when Ike came. Love the phone, have no complaints at all. Have had it a week now.

The Droid system is sweet.

Anybody considering a Driod phone, I recommend looking into it.

The wife and I both have Moments about a week now. Love 'em, quite a learning curve figuring out all the things these phones will do however. :o

Archived