• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I just ordered the Motorola Droid

dimbee

For $19.99 on wirefly.com! I'll take $180 off retail price every day of the week! I am interested in seeing how Verizon's service stacks up. I've carried Sprint since 2000 when I got my first cell phone, so I haven't experienced any other carrier's service and have had no complaints whatsoever with Sprint. But, all good things must come to an end....

I've got no complaints with verizon and I love my Droid. Great deal you got there.

my bro just got it. loves it! but it is heavy and the keypad is pointless

No, it isn't. I went for a Droid specifically over something like a Storm 2 because it has a physical keypad. I can't stand most touchscreen keypads and I use the physical keyboard all the time.

my bro just got it. loves it! but it is heavy and the keypad is pointless

I consider the keypad to be a big plus... I have an itouch and I hate the on-screen keyboard, even though it's the best of its kind.

$49.99 with a renewal... I already have Verizon... Hmmmm... what's the catch?

Purely online company + no high priced rent for a store = Less overhead

Thus able to put together better than market deals.

Love it.

Purely online company + no high priced rent for a store = Less overhead

Thus able to put together better than market deals.

Love it.

Cool then... if/when I decide about what I'm gonna get, I'll definitely look these guys up. Thanks.

Once you get the phone, how about telling us how it all worked out.

Cool then... if/when I decide about what I'm gonna get, I'll definitely look these guys up. Thanks.

Once you get the phone, how about telling us how it all worked out.

I definitely will.

The cool thing is I first visited the site over the weekend and put together an order but never fully processed it. Yesterday morning, I got an email saying complete your order and we'll include a bluetooth headset for free!

:lol:

Okie dokie!

This is the one my wife just got... the Devour. I really like it.

motorola-devour-02.jpg

This is the same image of the droid.

58314_31_6.jpg

The keys on the Devour are further apart and stick up a little more, so typing is easier and the case seems really solid... but the Devour only runs Android 1.6 though and the screen is a good bit smaller. So it's a trade-off...

Archived