• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why?

Guest MyDigBick

Guest Jacob3-89

Why do have so many users here that are fans of other teams :frown2:... Really is your life so boring you need to come on a panther forum and tell us how pooty your browns's and bucs are? -_-

perhaps someone can tell me the meaning of this...... EDIT: I still do understand you wish you were panther fans :D maybe thats why

Guest Jacob3-89

im a braves fan...sue me

I have no problem with other baseball basketball or hockey teams.. just football...

the braves are a fine team

first Jacob...this place is sooo much more than a panther forum and I bet as time goes by, you'll see that more and more. I have a life...and part of that life is the people I have met on this board! Came here many years ago and stayed!

Salt...I guess just because I've been here as long as I have, Zod and Co decided to make me a mod.

either of you don't like it...you can blow me!

had to add some sarcasm in there!!!

racist

KT... you there?

and attribute other fans coming here due to the awesome tailgates that take place in Charlotte.. free food (donate!), drink with friends who aren't uptight and boring, go see a great game... and then you meet people like Hawk.. Yes, they are Canadian, but it makes us feel superior, further enhancing your Panther game experience...

Archived