• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Picky Eaters: Is there anything more annoying?

TheSaint

People that will not try anything new. People that eat the same thing weekly. Meat and Potatoes only...etc.

I knew a guy who quit eating tacos, because French's quit making taco mix. :confused:And that was just one part of his psychosis when it comes to food.

How do people get that way?

These people always seem to be the ones to dictate where dinner/lunch will be. Why is that? fug them.

mine too

and the kids CHICKEN FINGERS AND FRIES 24/7 I want to scream

Fug that.

Hope you have them doing calisthenics. There is no excuse for feeding your kids fried foods twice a day. Sorry, they are kids, you should see that they eat more healthy. And no, Fish Sticks isnt a good alternative.

And i wouldnt be with anyone who was a picky eater...and im serious. How miserable.

These people always seem to be the ones to dictate where dinner/lunch will be. Why is that? fug them.

So true -- and so frustrating.

My friend's wife has emetophobia, a fear of vomiting. She will only eat at restaurants with a near-perfect sanitation grade, and almost refuses to try anything new. It seems we're always going to a Chili's or an Applebee's, as if franchise restaurants will never make you sick.

We always have to take her into consideration anywhere we go. Want something spicy, like Chinese, Mexican or Indian -- you can forget it.

And then the overwhelming number of people that are "allergic" to certain foods. Really not liking something does not equal "allergic."

Edit: Panthro with the timing!!!

I know, right. She carries an epi-pen though so I think it's pretty serious or perhaps just really committed to the cause. hmmmm

she's using it as an out to break up with you....just you wait....gee, I'm sorry Panthro, I think I've become allergic to you...stabs self in thigh with fake epi pen.

sorry buddy...I've seen it a thousand times

she's using it as an out to break up with you....just you wait....gee, I'm sorry Panthro, I think I've become allergic to you...stabs self in thigh with fake epi pen.

sorry buddy...I've seen it a thousand times

u have? what kinda girls did u used to date?

Archived