• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lets face it. We won't sign anyone before the draft

invisible38833

Remember there will be good players cut after the draft and during camp so there will be hole fillers out there that are better than whats available now so chill.

we hope! there may be but it is not gauranteed they come here. it seems like a lot of our plan is based on hopes and assumptions.

of course would could just all hug and get all sticky over jon beasons blog! Yeah! we will be the best no matter what happens! yeah!!!! hey!! lets all do something fun!! whoever has a concern , no matter how small, lets call them " doom and gloomers". why should anything negative every be said about the panthers.

we hope! there may be but it is not gauranteed they come here. it seems like a lot of our plan is based on hopes and assumptions.

Truthfully, a whole lot of every team's offseason rises and falls on hopes and assumptions.

Heck, the draft is practically a festival of both.

No, there are no gaurantees but there will be options. This organization has shown the ability to turn lemons into lemonade before so I don't worry too much about that. Still no need to panic yet, a lot of time to get the "plan" into place before the season starts.

I for one can't wait to see how this all shakes out. It's going to be an exciting season either way. By that I mean, we find some diamonds in the rough and the young guys step up and we have a playoff team, or we find out that we have some of the componants in place and have to continue to build. Win win if you ask me. Either way, no where to go but up.

No, there are no gaurantees but there will be options. This organization has shown the ability to turn lemons into lemonade before so I don't worry too much about that. Still no need to panic yet, a lot of time to get the "plan" into place before the season starts.

I for one can't wait to see how this all shakes out. It's going to be an exciting season either way. By that I mean, we find some diamonds in the rough and the young guys step up and we have a playoff team, or we find out that we have some of the componants in place and have to continue to build. Win win if you ask me. Either way, no where to go but up.

that is true. i just hate being called a doom and gloomer if i say anything this is even slightly negative. i am not saying we will be 4-12 but i also dont expect 11-5 or 12-4 and a playoff birth.

that is true. i just hate being called a doom and gloomer if i say anything this is even slightly negative. i am not saying we will be 4-12 but i also dont expect 11-5 or 12-4 and a playoff birth.

I think it's those with a negative slant on every move/non-move this team makes that gets them labeled as doom and gloomers...just like those who always look at things with rose colored glasses are tagged as homers...not necessarily saying you, just a general observation.

Personally, my issue is when people get all gloomy without looking at the big picture or looking at a situation logically (just as I don't like when people overstate the positives). Even if I disagree with someone's view, I can respect their opinion if they have rationally explained why they feel the way they do. Unfortunately, a lot of the so called doom and gloomers tend to look at things on more of an emotional and surface level. They make up their mind and refuse to acknowlege anything that disputes their opinion, regardless of how legitimate it is. Again, I'm not singling you out, just making a general observation.

Archived