• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Training Camp day 7

13 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Agreed looks like a bad snap too from the beginning too. 

I still can’t believe they put all their eggs in the Austin Corbett basket there. Never made much sense to me, but figured hey they must know something I don’t. Hopefully it’s not a continuing problem.

• Pie 5

2 minutes ago, jb2288 said:

Yikes, bad to hear that’s with Hunt. I was hoping we still had Zavala in there looking that bad 

They both split off to help with a double team and created a huge lane for two guys to run straight to Bryce.

I know it’s practice and all, but….

18 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

My god you can’t be serious. The defender is inside so he throws outside. QB 101. He puts the ball where the defender has no shot at it and only his guy can get it and you’re complaining? Every good play is nit picked to fit a narrative, and every incompletion is the end of the world. Bryce has a “good” practice and it’s just practice. Bryce has an inconsistent practice an we have to talk about who we’re drafting at QB next year. This place has become insufferable.

IMG_0814.jpeg.3d5537b829ae557111a84c2a635003ed.jpeg

Johnson has steps on this guy. There is no reason for this ball to be thrown so far outside. This should be a touchdown 

Some of you are so desperate to convince yourselves that Bryce is the guy. That’s fine. I get it. It sucks when the Panthers suck. But don’t get all pissy when obvious things get pointed out

• Pie 1
  • Poo 6

22 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Yeah I didn’t even want to acknowledge that comment. He throws a bomb after a bad snap and a LB in his face. Got served with a “that should have been a TD” comment. Some posters genuinely don’t like Young, which is their right I suppose. Hiding it behind fake criticism though is just nonsense. 

At some point you need to realize you’re making daily excuses for Young. 

Yesterday it was 2.7 seconds isn’t enough time to take a deep shot. It is. Clearly because here it is. 

Today it’s a LB in his face. Jewell runs out of the way and Wallace pulls up. It’s practice. No one is hitting Young and he knows that.

Im glad he chucked it up but his deep ball accuracy is something even parts of the pro Bryce crowd is questioning and a throw like that isn’t great 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, ForJimmy said:

Agreed. The only point I’m showing is he is physically able to air it out against a defense. We just have to dial and up and he has to have the confidence to do so. DC seems like a confidence booster kind of coach, so let’s see what happens. 

I mean the throw was completed but it's still not a quality throw. He is still hurling it out of bounds to where the receiver has to make a diving catch to save it. We Saw the same thing last year with dj chark. Granted yes he was pressured but would still like to see him make one where it stays inbounds and hits the receiver in stride in a practice scrimmage. Atleast one.

Edited by CPF4LIFE

I try to avoid reading too much into camp performances as an end all be all. But this franchise has been one shitshow to next with the oline for what feels like forever now. Unless Dan Morgan wants to follow in the footsteps of his former best friend the previous outgoing general manager he better leave no stone unturned in churning the OL depth. He better be paying attention.

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

At some point you need to realize you’re making daily excuses for Young. 

Yesterday it was 2.7 seconds isn’t enough time to take a deep shot. It is. Clearly because here it is. 

Today it’s a LB in his face. Jewell runs out of the way and Wallace pulls up. It’s practice. No one is hitting Young and he knows that.

Im glad he chucked it up but his deep ball accuracy is something even parts of the pro Bryce crowd is questioning and a throw like that isn’t great 

You saw a pass of 55 yards early last week. Then you wanted to se it against our defense. He does that and now you are mad it wasn’t a TD. Yeah I’m making excuses, it’s clearly not you moving the goal post to keep your narrative going. 

You have another poster on here questioning if you are serious. It’s a fine line between a stubborn narrative and trolling.

• Pie 6

4 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

You saw a pass of 55 yards early last week. Then you wanted to se it against our defense. He does that and now you are mad it wasn’t a TD. Yeah I’m making excuses, it’s clearly not you moving the goal post to keep your narrative going. 

You have another poster on here questioning if you are serious. It’s a fine line between a stubborn narrative and trolling.

I explain to you what’s happening and nothing in here is football related. Not surprised 

25 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

IMG_0814.jpeg.3d5537b829ae557111a84c2a635003ed.jpeg

Johnson has steps on this guy. There is no reason for this ball to be thrown so far outside. This should be a touchdown 

Some of you are so desperate to convince yourselves that Bryce is the guy. That’s fine. I get it. It sucks when the Panthers suck. But don’t get all pissy when obvious things get pointed out

The throw created more separation. They weren’t even in frame when the ball was released. Yeah Johnson appeared to have his guy beat either way, but the ball placement left no chance for the defender. I’m not desperate to convince myself of anything, I’m in wait and see mode. I’m also sick of checking for real information on practices and seeing people complaining about literally everything Bryce Young does and arguing about deep ball measurements and how tall he looks in pictures.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 4